A downloadable document viewer
PD Reader is a simple app that displays "pages" of images loaded from the user data folder. These images can be hand drawn or generated from a PDF using a tool like ImageMagick. You can also use onebitdithertool to fine tune the 1-bit look.
On the document list...
- Use the crank or up/down buttons to scroll
- Press the A button to select a document
On the document viewer...
- Use the crank to scroll up/down
- Hold the up button and use the crank to zoom in/out
- Double-tap the up button quickly to reset the zoom
- Hold the down button and use the crank to scroll left/right
- Press the left jump to the previous page
- Press the right button to the next page
- Press the B button to return to the document list
Learn how to:
Click download now to get access to the following files:
pdreader_v0-2-2.pdx.zip 23 kB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.